Sunday 17 June 2012

Top 20 Google Ranking

I am delighted to share the news that this blog has been recognised by Google as a Top 20 web site on the keyword of "how to make cash money"!


The rankings table below indicates that this blog site is ranked #18 in the UK, #18 in New Zealand, #19 in the US, and #29 in Australia.  These rankings mean that this blog site will appear on page 2 of the 395,000,000 Google search results when people type in the keywords "how to make cash money" in UK, US, and New Zealand.






I created this brand new blog site in late February 2012, and after a few idle weeks I started posting on the blog.  Given that there are 395,000,000 competing sites on the keywords of "how to make cash money", it is indeed very encouraging to achieve a Top 20 Google ranking in 10 weeks.


I will now aim to achieve a Top 10 Google ranking for this blog in the coming weeks.  I will share my learnings, tips and tricks in the endeavour to achieve a Top 10 Google ranking to get into page 1 of Google search results.

No comments:

Post a Comment